Musi Mus specializes in the import and sale of children's clothing through online sales.
We will deliver the product to you as soon as possible. All orders are processed the next working day after ordering. If there is a situation where the product is not in stock, we will contact you and refund in full. All orders are distributed by Íslandspóstur. Íslandspóstur´s delivery, warranty and transport terms apply to the delivery of the product.
In accordance, Musi Mus is not responsible for lost shipments or damage that may occur to goods in transit. If a product is lost in the mail or suffers damage from the time it is sent from Musi Mus to the person in question, the damage is the buyer's responsibility. All prices in the online store include 24% VAT, but shipping costs are added before payment is made. We send all products by Íslandspóstur. Shipping cost is 990 ISK for home Delivery and 500 ISK for Póstbox and Pósthús. Free home delivery on orders over ISK 12,000.
Musi Mus agrees to reserve confidentially with the buyer's personal information such as name, email address and phone for the fulfillment of their transaction. Musimus.is warrants that compliance with this information is confidential and will not under any circumstances be delivered to a third party.
We really hope you love the pieces you purchased from Musi Mus, but if you are not happy and would like to return an item:
- Please do so within 14 days of your delivery. If 14 days have gone by since your delivery, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- Your item must be unused, arrive in the same condition that you received it, and in its original undamaged packaging when returned.
- The return of a product is based on its original price, unless the product in question is on sale or on a special offer upon delivery.
- If you do not want to exchange the product for another product, a credit will be issued after the product is received. The credit will be in the form of a code that is used here on the site and is valid for one year from the date of issue. Shipping and postage are non-refundable.
- If the product is defective, customers are offered a new product instead and we pay all shipping costs in question. Or refundable if required.
- It is not possible to return a sale item, but it is possible to switch to another sale item.
To complete your return:
1. Please email Musimus@musimus.is to let us know which items you would like to return.
2. Pack any unwanted items, along with the original proof of purchase document and any returns information in the original packaging/secure postal box or bag.
You will be responsible for paying for your own delivery costs for returning your item. Delivery costs are non-refundable.
KINDLY NOTE: If you are shipping an item, you should consider using a trackable delivery service or purchasing delivery insurance otherwise we can not guarantee that we will receive your returned item and are unable to refund any orders which are lost.
Law and venue
This agreement is in accordance with Icelandic law. Any legal action should be run before the Reykjavík district Court.
Any questions, do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Owned and operated by Cynthia Garcia
Kt. 170394-5429 VAT 140181
Gerplustræti 15, Mosfellsbær 270
Contact number: 7792627